Springbank Pet Resort
Springbank Pet Resort is a full service luxury pet facility owned by local Veterinarian Dr. Jeff Dand & his brother Joe Dand. Our operator Glenn Condran brings forth twenty five years of Canadian Tire management and seven years of kennel operation. More importantly , is Glenn's unparalleled passion for animals and clientele satisfaction.
We provide a wide range of services for your Dog, Cat or Critter including boarding, daycare, grooming, training and a new beautiful retail pet supply store that includes veterinary brand pet food!
A Scenic Get Away
The resort is located in scenic Springbank Alberta (Just east of Calaway Park) and rests on 12 acres, providing canine clients with ample room to explore, roam, & play! Our two main buildings span 50.000 square feet, housing large modern play spaces and walk-in personal canine suites.
Ten unique indoor daycare areas provide your dog plenty of room to socialize when the weather does not permit, but when it`s warm and sunny everyone is outside in one of our 10 fully fenced & secured outside parks!
Our feline clients are equally pampered here at the resort! They cat nap in spacious two room cat condos, situated in large well ventilated rooms with many windows to gaze out of.
Our Care Providers
Professional, highly trained courteous animal technicians seek to provide the best care for each and every valued furry and non-furry client. We employ many caregivers to ensure an adequate person to pet ratio. Your pet is always supervised when playing in a group and given loads of love, cuddling, and care during their stay.
We are equipped and able to board intact dogs separately, and give “individual” attention to those clients who require it. Our veterinarian staff is readily available to assist with emergency minor medical needs, including in clinic visits when necessary.
Springbank Pet Resort is committed to providing your best friend with a clean, safe, comfortable, home away from home.
When choosing where your pet will stay, always ask the following questions:
- Where will my pet sleep? Just like humans, dogs and cats need their own personal space, bed, and nightly quiet time to prepare them for the following busy day.
- Where does my pet poop? Ask to see where your pet does their business, and how those areas are maintained. Your pet needs a clean, safe place to potty!
- How is my pet fed each day and where is the food kept? Is my pet given ample time to digest and eat their food in their own personal space?
- Where does my pet play and who do they play with? Is the play ALWAYS supervised and adjusted when needed?
- Does your facility have an emergency medical room ON SITE to take care of any minor needs my pet may encounter during their stay?
- What steps or procedures are followed, if my pet requires any type of emergency or non emergency medical attention during their stay?
- What if my pet requires medications, ear cleaning, or medical care during their stay? How are you equipped to administer medical attention?
- Will my pet be safe when in their suite? What type of enclosure do you provide? Is it made with tempered glass front doors (as opposed to chain link. which can seriously harm a dog when not supervised) Are the walls and beds/cots made of FRP (fiberglass reinforced plastic) panels
- that resist scratching, staining, odor, and bacteria?
- How do you clean my dogs suite and all area's of the facility? Do you power wash the area's, spraying feces and urine uncontrollably towards unsanitary drains? Or do you carefully remove all contaminants, and sanitize the entire facility daily with a low odor pet safe cleaner?
- What about the AIR my pet is breathing at your facility? What is the purification system used? And how is fresh air circulated through your boarding facility?