T&S Frozen - Sous Vide Salmon 30/454GM
Tom & Sawyer Frozen food. Case of 30 packages.
Atlantic salmon cooked using the sous vide method (french for “under vacuum”) to retain the most flavour and nutrition of any other cooking method.
This gluten free, grain free recipe contains limited ingredients (skinless salmon filet, broccoli, carrots, non-GMO edamame, eggs, vitamin & mineral supplement, digestive aid blend), which makes it a great choice for dogs with food sensitivities.
The salmon is flown in fresh from a New Brunswick fish company, and are sustainably farmed in the cold, clear waters of the North Atlantic and the Gulf of Maine, raised on a natural diet from sustainable sources and are hormone, antibiotic, and pesticide free.
- provides Omega 3 fatty acids in highly biologically available forms of EPA and DHA (higher DHA levels)
- aids in healthy skin & shiny coat
- boosts immune system
- steamed broccoli, increasing the digestive process that lowers cholesterol
- great source of antioxidant vitamins A, C & K, as well as folate and fibre
- good source of phosphorus, potassium, magnesium and the vitamins B6 and E.
- phytochemicals present in broccoli are cancer fighters
- excellent source of plant protein (skin & coat health), omega-3 fatty acids (anti-inflammatory), and fibre (digestive health)
- good source of B-complex vitamins and vitamin K
- source of essential minerals calcium, iron, copper, manganese, zinc, and magnesium
atlantic salmon filet, broccoli, carrots, edamame, eggs, vitamin & mineral supplement (dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, magnesium sulfate, potassium chloride, choline chloride, vitamin A acetate, cholecalciferol, dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, biotin, folic acid, niacin, calcium d-panthothenate, pyridoxine HCI, riboflavin, thiamin mononitrate, cyanocobalamin, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, zinc sulfate, pea fiber), digestive aid blend (dried yeast extract, chicory root extract, elderberry extract, thyme extract).